The standing liberty quarter was a 25 cent coin struck by the united states mint from 1916 to 1930 it succeeded the barber quarter which had been minted since 1892. Find great deals on ebay for standing liberty quarter and walking liberty half dollar shop with confidence. Looking to see how much your standing liberty quarters are worth this page lists coin values and prices for quarters minted from 1916 to 1930. Grading standing liberty quarters accurately is the crucial element in determining value or price this guide will help you learn how to grade coins. The coin prices and values for standing liberty quarters 25c also showing coins for sale in our database for the standing liberty type quarters items
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.